If you are logged into the 'Owner' account for your organisation on www.talentappstore.com then you can edit an existing tenant (if you are not sure, please review this article About tenants).
Editing a tenant
When logged into the Talent App Store:
- Navigate to the 'My account' page of the Talent App Store (www.talentappstore.com/account). Please note that you will not be able to see this option if you are in the 'Storefront' of a tenant, so check the URL you are using if in doubt.
- A list of your tenants will appear.
- Click on the 'EDIT' button to the right of the tenant name:
- The Edit tenant form will appear.
- If what you really wanted to do was install apps for the tenant, use the link provided at the top of the form to take you to the tenant 'Storefront' (this is the store where you can install/uninstall apps for the tenant).
- Otherwise edit the tenant details as required, all the fields which appear are the same you saw when Creating a tenant. Please note that the Short Code field cannot be edited.
- When you have finished making your changes, click the 'UPDATE TENANT' button at the bottom of the form.
- If you have updated the form correctly, your changes will be saved and a confirmation displayed: